How to videos & articles
Low Inventory Alert Guru
Local Pickup Guru
How can we help?
We can recommend the best way to set up Order Fulfillment Guru Shopify app per your needs. Fill out this questionnaire and you'll be redirected to schedule a Zoom call.
3. Shopify domain (i.e. my-store.myshopify.com)
4. How many orders per month are you expecting? Approximate number is ok
5. How many products do you have? Approximate number is ok
6. How many vendors, warehouses, dropshippers, or suppliers do you have? Approximate number is ok
7. Who fulfills your orders? Choose as many options as applicable. If Other, please elaborate in question 12.
We fulfill orders in-house
We have warehouses or 3PL's that fulfill orders
We have vendors or suppliers that fulfill orders
8. Choose the option(s) that best describes your business?
A product can be fulfilled by only 1 warehouse or supplier
A product can be fulfilled by multiple warehouses or suppliers, depending on inventory availability or other attributes
9. How is inventory tracked and updated? Choose as many options as applicable. If Other, please elaborate in question 12.
We don't track inventory
We update inventory manually in Shopify
We import inventory via a CSV file
We import inventory via a Shopify app
10. What software do you use to create shipping labels? Choose as many options as applicable. If Other, please elaborate in question 12.
11. How are orders routed to your warehouses or suppliers? Choose as many options as applicable. If Other, please elaborate in question 12.
Our suppliers/warehouses want to receive orders by email and will mark the orders as fulfilled via a web portal
Our suppliers/warehouses want to receive orders by email and print shipping labels via a web portal using their own shipping carrier
We want to offer prepaid shipping labels to our suppliers
Our suppliers/warehouses want orders routed to their ShipStation account
We want orders routed to our own ShipStation account
Our suppliers/warehouses want orders routed to their Shopify store
We have multiple Shopify stores and want orders routed to another Shopify store that we own
12. Any other special situations, scenarios, workflows that we should know about?
Please describe how you currently (or plan to) connect with your suppliers/warehouses, including:
What software or app do you or your suppliers/warehouses use?
Do you route all products or only specific products?
How do you route orders to them (i.e. based on shipping address, available inventory, tags, etc.)?